hopRSS

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Fascinating Story of Avon, Mary Kay, and John Rochon

John Rochon was the CFO for Mary Kay and the CEO of AVON. He was part of what is known as one of the most successful leveraged buyouts in American business history. You can read an excerpt about it here, from a book called, “Avon: Building the World’s Premier Company for Women“, by Laura Ann Klepacki.


I’m thrilled to be affiliated with a leader like John Rochon. The vast majority of network marketing companies are started and managed by a couple of guys out of a small office. You can actually buy a manual on how to start an MLM company for $495. I don’t think I’d want to invest my time and reputation in a company that’s based on a $495 manual.


John is a world-class business leader. He is enormously influential in the business world. I believe he will take IV-7 Ultimate Germ Defense worldwide faster than any other company in MLM/network marketing history. Care to join me?


Join the IV-7 War on Germs


Related posts:

Why I Love the IV-7 MLM BusinessFrom DM (Direct Marketing) NewsConfused about IV7's Binary Compensation Plan?100 Largest Direct Sales CompaniesIV7 Direct First Regional Meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment